Sunday 5 October 2014

My small hual from Nykaa

This is probably my smallest online haul ever. But I just  wanted to buy a good eye shadow brush,so I searched for it online and came across the eye shadow brush by basicare.I love all the products that I have bought from basicare till date.They are also quite affordable.I was also out of my black nail polish,so I also bought the black color show nail polish by Maybelline from Nykaa.
I bought only these two,yet I got two cute gifts from them.I got one pack of nail art sticker by maybelline and a small cute blue pouch.Nykaa always gives away free gifts if one buys anything from nykaa on Friday.







Giving below short reviews on each product.
Basicare eyeshadow brush: I think this brush is quite good for extending the eyeshadow.But the brush could have been fluffier for easier blending.The hair are very soft and attached very securely into the wand.

Maybelline color show nail polish: The color is very vivid but the lasting power is not very long.It stayed for 1/2days only.
Nail art stickers: At first I thought these won't stay for long,but I was wrong.I stuck them on dry nail polish and then applied a layer of top coat on them and they stayed until I removed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS