Sunday 13 July 2014

Make your lashes look longer and thicker


Longer and thicker lashes makes our eyes appear more sexy and beautiful.There are tips that may help anyone who tries to get the look.I myself use few of these tips that helps to beautify my lashes.
1.Eye-lash curler: This is a step that I personally do not use as I think this process is a bit time consuming.But many people swear by it and this has become very popular. You can get hot lash-curler or cool curler in the market. Hot curler makes your lashes stay curled for longer.The video here shows you how to curl your lashes.Try pulling your eye-brows upward with your finger as you curl your lashes.








2.Primer: Primer is also an important step when it comes to making your eyelashes look thicker. But if you cannot manage to get a primer for your lashes,do not worry.Just close your eyes and brush a little loose powder on your lashes,and you are ready for applying your mascara.
3.Zigzag motion- Apply the mascara with the mascara wand in zigzag left and right motion,starting from the roots till the tips.This creates an illusion of volume and also helps to separate the lashes.When you end up doing that,just close your eyes and place the mascara wand at the top of the lashes and pull straight starting from the base to the tips.open your eyes and repeat the same.This is my favorite tip that I always follow.Quick yet effective.You can also use lash comb to separate the lashes after the mascara dries.




   4.Combo: Many people use two mascaras together to get the perfect eye lashes look.They use a combination of thickening and lengthening mascaras.This tip also works great for me.
5.Apply Multiple coats of mascara: Apply a coat of mascara,wait for few seconds for it to dry and then apply a second coat of mascara.You can do this as many times as you want unless it becomes too clumpy.You can separate you lashes and remove clumps at the end with a wet eye lash comb.
   6.False lashes: Obviously you can stick false lashes on your real eyelashes to make them appear larger and thicker.Follow the above steps after sticking the lashes.Do not stick too big false lashes that will look obvious fake.



   

  

4 comments:

  1. SOunds great... very informative post saggi.. can I call you saggi ? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Purva :d One of my nearest frnz calls me by that name.I love this name!You can surely call me by that name (f)

      Delete
  2. Love the tips. I didn't know about applying the primer to your lashes. And yes I also think that curling eyelashes with a curler is a pain nd another extra step. I skip it generally nd instead apply two layers of mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I generally apply 3/4 coats of mascara.But I often do the powder trick as well! :) Thanks for for your comment (f)

      Delete

MOST READ POSTS