Saturday 5 July 2014

Lotus Herbals Aloe soft Daily body lotion Spf 20 Review

What Lotus Herbals Claims:

Aloe soft body lotion is a non-greasy formulation enriched with Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts that not only Moisturizes but makes skin feel refreshed and comfortable. It is enriched with Aloe Vera that soothes dry skin while cucumber has a cooling effect. Key Ingredients: cucumber extract, Aloe vera Extract, Milk enzymes, Octyl methoxy cinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane & Titanium Dioxide.






 Directions: 

Apply liberally all over the body, ideally after a shower or bath on damp skin for best skin softening, sealing in the moisture. Focus on dry or stressed areas such as elbows, heels and knees, Can be used any time your skin is feeling particularly parched and dry.

Ingredients:

D.M.Water, , Glyceryl mono hydroxy Stearate ,Hydrogenated poly iso butylenes,cucumis Sativus (cucumber) extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) Extract, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Stearic Acid, Octyl methoxy cinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Milk enzymes, Sodium Lactate,Titanium Dioxide, Propylene glycol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine,Fragrance, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Quinzanine Green SS CI.No. 61565

Price: 225 INR for 300ml bottle

My Experience:

This Lotion smells like Vaseline Aloe vera body lotion or very close to cucumber.The formula is not very light and is a bit heavy on me.But it soon gets absorbed into my skin.My skin feels a bit heavy for sometime when I apply it.I bought it for its SPF content.I also like the ingredients which it promises to have inside it-Aloe vera,cucumber and milk ensymes.The body lotion is very moisturizing and is very good for people with dry skin.It keeps my skin moisturized for long.I really love its packaging.The price is very reasonable for the quantity of product in it.It comes in a big rectangular bottle with a pump dispenser.I don't need to pick it up,open the cap and then press out the product every time I use it.I just keep it on my dressing table and just twist and pump two times on my hand which is enough for my whole body.I may repurchase this again and will recommend it to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. If some one desires expert view about running a blog after that i advise
    him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the pleasant work.


    my web site - Prodermagenix

    ReplyDelete

MOST READ POSTS