Tuesday 20 May 2014

Fogg body spray for women-Paradise review

Fogg body spray for women-Paradise

This is the first time I'll be reviewing a body spray/perfume.I avoid reviewing body sprays/perfumes because it is very difficult to explain the exact smell of the perfume.But the reason why I have decided to review this particular body spray is because I am very impressed with it.





It costs rupees 180 fore 120 ml.It promises less air and more spray inside it.It promises to give 800 sprays which sounds really cool but I have never counted the amount of sprays per bottle gives.
The Fogg Body Spray for women named paradise comes in a purple bottle and white cap.It smells like talcum powder.I am not so in love with the scent,but many people have complimented me for my smell after I have started using this.The body spray contains 95% alcohol for which I avoid using it on my body.This body spray definitely have many drawbacks but it has got amazing staying power that I just cannot rave enough about.I use it on my dress,it has never stained any of my clothes,not even the white ones.The perfume on my dresses stays forever until I wash them.This is the only reason for which I have decided to write a review on it.Besides my long staying makeup,this perfume is a must have.The perfume is not over powering at all,but it does stays very long.
I'll definitely repurchase Fogg body spray again but opt for a better smell I guess.
You can Buy it Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS