Sunday 2 November 2014

l'oreal go 360 degree clean facewash review

This facewash coming from a brand like l'oreal made me have high expectations from it.I had decided to spend a little extra for buying a good facewash.This facewash has 2% salicylic acid,so I had expected it to help my excessive oily and acne prone skin.Not only did it fail to cure my acne,it increased the problem a bit.At first I started using it twice a day and then when it didn't work I started using it thrice,but nothing helped.I even tried leaving it on my face for a while before rinsing it off but it didn't work as well.After using it for about a month there is still half of the facewash left.I have decided to throw it away.
But there are few things I like about this product.This facewash is very refreshing and gives tingling cool feeling while applying it on my face and upto about 5minutes after using it.I like the packaging and the soft scrubber attached to it.The cap could have been better.It is a bit difficult to open but I have never seen any leakage of product.I love the idea of attaching the scrub with it which saves it from getting misplaced.I have decided to keep the bottle with me and pour inside it any facewash I'll use next.
Enough quantity for the price which will last for about 2/3months easily.
The smell of the facewash is also very mild and refreshing.
It didn't dry out my skin,but it might not suit very dry skin.

Swatches



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS