Monday 19 May 2014

Facial Hair Removal Spring Tweezer Review

Facial Hair Removal Spring Tweezer

Recently I have been doing a lot of online shopping.There are so many new products available online that I find it difficult to resist myself.I feel like ordering a new stuff daily.An interesting stuff that I bought recently is wow facial hair remover spring tweezer from Flipkart.I am not getting paid to endorse any of their products.I bought the product with my own money and I'll give you an honest review of that.There were a bit cheaper facial tweezers available online but I decided to buy this one because it looked better in the picture.The spring looked much more tighter than the others.
Before I start the review of the tweezer,let me tell you that I never went to any parlor for removing my facial hair.I have few hairs on my upper lips and below my chin.I used to use a an eyebrow plucker for removing them.That obviously used to take a lot of time and never gave me a perfect finish.So I decided to give this facial tweezer a try.

I bought it for 225 rupees and had to pay no extra charges for shipping.I am very happy with the purchase.This thing really works!It plucks out the hair from the roots and I experienced no cuts or rashes.To remove facial hair with this you need to bend the stick into an inverted you and place it against the hairs you want to remove, hold the handles, twist the stick in opposite directions, the hairs are trapped between the tightly coil spring which grips and removes them in one swift movement.The best part is that you don't need battery or electricity to use this.This a one time investment that will last forever.The spring is made up of stainless steel,so you do not need to care about rust.The pain is very much bearable.The  tweezer can be used on you cheeks,forehead,upper lips chin or below it.The product saves your money and time.It is a must have for every girls.It takes a little time to learn to use it properly,but nothing difficult.I'l give this product a big thumbs up.

2 comments:

  1. I use it for upperlips and it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They save so much money and time. Thanks for commenting Anubhuti :) :)

      Delete

MOST READ POSTS