Tuesday 16 December 2014

Revlon Touch & Glow Moisturising Powder Compact

Revlon Touch and Glow Moisturising powder compact

After I got disappointed with the Maybelline matte compact,I decided to give this compact from Revlon a try.I bought it from Flipkart on discount for Rs.374.This makes the product quite affordable and pocket friendly.
The packaging is simple black and has got quite a big mirror inside it.
It has got a soft floral fragrance which goes away few minutes after application.
It comes in four shades-Gold matte,Ivory matte,Natural matte and Rose matte.I bought the shade Ivory matte.It suits my olive skin tone very well.
The powder is very soft in texture and blends easily into the skin.It gives a matte finish instead of providing hydration.
I have extremely oily skin,but it suits me both during winter as well as in summer.It doesn't keep my skin extremely matte but controls oil to a certain extent.
The puff provided with it is very soft but it doesn't last long.It teared off very easily instead of me being gentle with it.
I love the compact but I wish it had more oil controlling power.A must try for all.
Quantity provided: 12 grams.
Actual Price:440.
Swatches :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS