Sunday 13 July 2014

A beauty day with me

I have no plans to go out today.I decided to spend a little time alone pampering myself.I want to make my day special and take care of my skin too.I'll start my day with a glass of aloe vera juice and apply some on my face as well.

After brushing,I am mixing a little baking soda in lemon and brushing my teeth with it to whiten them.It's time for breakfast and I am having oats with honey,lots of dry fruits,a pinch of paprika and salt in it.Yummy!today my food should be delicious and healthy too.




It's time for bath.
Now mixing a handful of powdered brown sugar with a spoon of olive oil and half spoon of Acv.I'm adding few drops of my favorite essential oil into my bath water.After shampooing my hair with clarifying shampoo I'm applying a deep conditioning mask.I'll let the mask soak into my hair while I'm scrubbing my whole body and face.With my lunch I'll have lots of fresh salad with Acv,olive oil,black pepper and pinch of rock salt on it.

It's evening now.I have applied multani mitti face pack on my face.My skin is very oily,so it needs a clay mask every week.Let me take a little care of my hands and feet as well.After removing old nail polish I have shaped my nail.Now soaking my feet in warm soapy water with few drops of clove oil in it.Ahh!Time for some relaxing music!I'll go for black white polish today with black nail art on it.
A good detoxifying drink and dry fruits are enough for my evening snacks.

At night I'm having chicken soup with chapatis.To clean my face before heading to bed
I'm using my regular face wash and then applying honey with few drops of lemon in it and massaging my face with it.

Ahh! What a relaxing day it was.Time to go to sleep.Good night friends!!
:)



Image link 7


1 comment:

  1. Wowww... i felt feeling of calmness by the end of this post.. (f) i need a day like this very soon :d

    ReplyDelete

MOST READ POSTS