Friday 27 June 2014

Fab India Wild Rose Body wash Review

I rarely buy any beauty product without reading a couple of good reviews on it.I read few good reviews on this body wash before purchasing this one.But to my dismay this product didn't suit me at all.This product is definitely not meant for my skin type.I have very oily and acne prone skin.Providing below my detailed review on the product.



Ingredients:
Purified water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Ethylene Glycol Distearate,PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Fragrance,Guar Gum,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,CI #17200

Description:

This creamy body wash contains soothing rose water and invigorating wild rose fragrance for a refreshing bath.

Direction for use:

Lather on wet body with a loofah or sponge.Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes.

Price:

Rs. 275/250 ml

Packaging

I quite like the packaging.The label is red and the plastic bottle is white.Comes in a flip cap system.Never leaks out the product inside it.The packaging is very travel friendly and girly.

Price

The price is quite affordable.It costs Rupees 275 for 250 ml and lasted me about two months.

Fragrance

The fragrance is a mixture of leaf and rose(if that makes any sense!!).I quite like the smell but it doesn't stay for long.

Texture

The liquid is white is colour and creamy in texture.It foams a lot and a little goes a long way.

How it works

The thing which I don't like about this product is that it leaves a slippery cast after bathing.It doesn't even goes completely after a towel dry my body.As I have very oily skin,this body wash makes me sweat a little extra and increases my back acne.I never feel totally refreshed after bathing as promised by the body wash.

Recommendation

I won't ever repurchase it.But people with dry skin can definitely give this a try.
Please share with us whether you use this body wash,if not what body wash you use?
Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS