Saturday 31 May 2014

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Review

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Review


After reading many good reviews about it I decided to give it a shot.The compact costed me Rs.475 for 9gm.
I bought this in the shade light 4-5.

WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS?

  • Oil-Free
  • Won't Clog pores
  • Dermatologist tested.
  • My Experience with it.

You can Buy it Here


My Experience With it


As Maybelline products rarely dissatisfy me and beacause the price of it is a bit on the higher side,I expected it to be a very good product.The product has neighter satisfied me too much nor is it a very dissatisfying product.

This is the first Compact by maybelline that doesn't have any SPF.

The product gives an instant matte finish and smooth look.But the matte effect only lasts for about two hours.After which I need to blot my face.This may be a perfect compact for normal to dry skin type.But it may dissatisfy people with essecive oily skin.

Coverage is low to below medium.The comapct is buildable upto a certain extent.
It never caused me any skin irritation or pimples.

It can be used alone or just on my sunscreen for a simple everyday look.
I like the packaging.The compact and puff comes in two seperate compartments.It comes in a beige colour packaging.

It blends really well into my skin.Never gives a cakey finish.

Generally three shades are available in most of the stores.The compacts are mostly with yellow undertone which will suit most Indian skintones.

The puff is also of good quality.

It has very fine shimmers which are not at all visible when I apply the compact on my skin.

I don't think I'll buy this again.This is not for extremely oily skin type like mine.But I would definitely recommend it to the people with dry to normal skin types.

Swatches


You can Buy it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS