Tuesday 20 May 2014

Face Wash Brush review

Face Wash Brush review

Face brushes are receiving many positive reviews by many people.It promises to give smooth,blackheads free and pimple free skin.It removes dead skin cells that causes flaky skin and pimples.There are automatic cleansing brushes available but those are much more expensive than the manual one.There are many reasons why I bought a manual brush-Firstly,it is cheap,so if it doesn't work one can easily dicard it.Secondly,One will have more control over the manual brush.Thirdly,manual brushes are more easily available in India than the automatic facial brush.
You can Buy it HERE.




I bought the brush online from rediff.com for 89 rupees.I had to give 49 rupees extra as shipping charge,but this is quite obvious as the product is very cheap.I also got a free little Himalaya face wash that I do not use.
The brush is made up of plastic and comes with a cap.The bristles are super soft which never irritates my skin.I have very oily skin,so I can use it daily.For people who have sensitive skin or dry skin it can be used about three times a week.It may be a bit harsh for such skin types.
I use the face brush with Biotique pineapple face wash or Lotus neem facewash.It makes the face wash foam a lot extra and gives me squeaky clean skin.Using it in combination with my biotique cleanser for about two weeks,has made my skin much lesser oily.I am super happy with this facial brush and can no longer live without it.It has also helped to remove the flaky skin around my nose and my above my upper lip.But definitely a good hydrating moisturizer must be used after scrubbing with it.I use the facial brush one to two times daily.The brush is quite big to use on nose,but it does help to remove a lot of blackheads on my nose.
The brush is totally made up of plastic,so I do not need to care much about fungus or bacteria.It comes with a cap,which I think is a very smart idea.But after using the brush I always pat and dry the bristles with a towel,air dry for a minute and then close it with the cap.It is always adviceable to take a little care of such a stuff that one will reuse several times on his/her skin.It is also recommended not to share the with your friends or family.In this matter you can be a little mean. ;)
Another thing I love about the brush is its handle.Besides making the brush easy to hold,it also serves the purpose of facial massage.Though it is not made to do so but I am glad that I thought of using it for that purpose as well.After applying my facial oil for removing makeup or my moisturizer,I use this in gentle outward strokes.So the brush serves amazing dual purpose for me.
You can Buy it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS