Tuesday 16 December 2014

Nivea pearl and beauty anti-perspirant roll on review

Hello beauties!Today i'll be reviewing Nivea pearl and beauty anti-perspirant roll on.I have been eyeing this product since long and I'm glad that I purchased it.
The packaging is of a typical roll on.It comes in a glass bottle with a white ping pong ball at it's mouth.Sorry!Couldn't find any better way to explain it.
The texture is very thin lotion type.It hydrates the skin of my armpits without making them oily or sticky.The fragrance is very mild flowery.
It controls underarms sweating and smelling to a great extent.My underarms doesn't have smelling problem but it keeps them fresh and smelling good for long.The fragrance is not at all over powering,one cannot smell it even from a little far.
It never irritated my underarms skin.
It also provides a little glow to the armpits after application.But it doesn't lighten the skin tone of the armpits.
Please comment down below if you have any questions about this product. Thanks for reading!
Price:175.
Quantity:50ml.
Swatches:



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS