Wednesday 17 December 2014

Fogg delicious bodyspray for women review

I'm not a big fan of perfumes but I love this body spray because of its staying power and because of the complements I receive.I generally spray this on my clothes.One can use this spray on clothes as well as on body.This is however not the most gentle body spray as it contains alcohol as its main ingredient.It stays on my cloths all day long and mild fragrance remains on my cloths until I wash them.Pricing is very affordable and this body spray lasts long as well.
People often asks me what powder I have applied when I go out after spraying this on my cloths.
This bottle promises 800 sprays but no one has got the time to sit and count the number of sprays up to which it lasts.This however lasts me for months.
The packaging is quite cute.I love the raspberry colour of it which is very feminine.
I will definitely repurchase it and will recommend it to others as well.
Price: Rs.180.
Quantity: 100g/120ml.
Ingredients:Ethyl alcohol,perfume,DEP,propylene glycol,triclosan.
Alcohol (95%):content 89.05% w/w,contains 1% w/w diethyl phthalate.
Swatches:




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST READ POSTS