Saturday 5 July 2014

My current collection of nail polishes

Most of my nail polishes are by Vov,because those are easily available in our area.Some are by color essence,one by Elle 18,one by Lakme,one by Avon,one by lotus and one by Aodo.
My favorite among them are the mint colored one,sky and obviously black because it goes with any dress.I love the Avon speed dry nail paint use it as my nail polish base as it makes them last about a week.I generally use the white nail polish as base when I do nail art.Aodo is not at all a well known brand,but I love its packaging.I must admit that I bought it only because I found the packaging very tempting.So presenting below the swatches of the nail polishes I have.Do share which is your favorite one.









Color essence nail polishes doesn't stay long at all.They starts chipping after one or two days of application.

Lotus nail polishes are
Toluene and DBP free.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog
    and I'm inspired! Very useful info specially the final section :) I take care of such info much.
    I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    My homepage: beautiful girls and pretty girls
    (www.beautifulegypt.com)

    ReplyDelete

MOST READ POSTS